Clean-running Kubota Engine (Interim Tier IV)
- Powerful and dependable, the KX71-3S's diesel engine delivers superior horsepower and performance. It offers low noise and vibration levels, exceptional fuel efficiency, and complies with the EPA's 2008 interim Tier IV emissions regulations.
Adjustable max. oil flow on auxiliary circuit
- The digital instrument panel lets you control the oil flow according to your needs or the attachment in use. It eliminates the hassle of using tools to change settings manually, so you don't have to leave the cabin. When using a tilt bucket, you can slow the flow to get just the right control to gently shape a swale. Alternatively, for a brush cutter, direct the oil flow to one side of the excavator arm. The system will even store your settings for the next time you need it, saving time and quickly regulating the flow requirements. Adjustable oil flow enhances performance and saves fuel.
Strong bucket breakout force
- Even when heavily loaded, the KX71-3S won't slow down, thanks to its powerful breakout force. With the pin-on or quick coupler bucket, the bucket breakout force is more than enough for even the toughest excavating jobs.
- The KX71-3S is a breeze to maintain. The side and rear covers open wide and the main components are centrally located, giving you quick and easy access to all vital areas, including the engine, fuel tank, water separator, radiator, coolant reservoir, air filter, control valve and hydraulic tank.
Thumb bracket and relief valve as standard
- The factory-installed thumb bracket and relief valve significantly reduce the time needed to mount the optional hydraulic thumb.